Romantic Status for WhatsApp
- Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. Never mind, I will steal you a kiss. That will make us even.
- You don't have to take care of yourself anymore, I'm here to take care of you
- You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
- You are the greatest thing that ever came into my life and I won't let anyone take you away from me.
- Its not your job to change your man. It's your job to teach yourself to understand him.
- Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
- Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
- My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
- When you love me like that I turn into ten grams of honey. So we can be sweet together.
- Between us is one thread. It tied our hearts so we walk so close to each other scared to break it off.
- In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
- You are the only air I am breathing. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day when I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone.
- Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes in the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular one moment they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
- You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today we can blackmail each other.
- Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
- If you dare take my hand and take me where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you love.
- You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in these cold world.
- Sometimes I knock on doors of your heart just to make sure I still live there.
- I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas day, just knowing that I’m with you.
- My love for you knows no boundaries. You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment