Posted by Assamese News Today
Posted on 10:00 AM
with No comments
- I really want to work so hard. But being lazy is so much fun ;)
- I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!!!
- If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, she will also become Sunny Deol: P: D: P: D
- Dear LOL and Hamm, Thanks for being there when I have nothing else to say. :D
- Dear Sleep! I Know We Had Problems When I Was Younger! But NOW I Lubbb you:-D
- Our generation doesn't ring the doorbell...we text or call to say we're outside... ;)
- we live in WTF generation - Wikipedia, twitter, facebook
- I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative. :p
- When people don't laugh at my jokes I just assume that they're not up to my level of comedy.
- I follow the quote, "Always be true to yourself" because I only lie to others...: P: D
- If "Da Vinci Code" has been written by Punjabi author then its name would be "Vinci Da Code"!
- Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good. :P
- Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P
- Every time I drink I get awesome :-)
- After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.
- Bitch is just a term used for girl who refuses dog's proposal. :P
- What i if told you...you the read first line wrong...same with the second... ;) :p
- I am so cool; my selfie is called a kulfi!
- Some people have relationships and some people have patiyala.
- Be careful of following the masses - remove the "m" and who exactly are you following?
How to Fix Eyelashes That Grow Down: Tips and Remedies
Best Engine Oil Brands in UAE
0 comments:
Post a Comment